Sunday 11 August 2013

Enjoying the Great British Sun Shine..

Hello!

Today's post is a mix of everything I probably should have posted BEFORE I wen't on holiday last week (whoops). But, as I'm finally back, I'll be posting lots of outfit photos, taken while I was away soon, so make sure you check them out too!
------------------------------
In the last few weeks, I've been spending lots of time enjoying the British sun shine, on some lovely day trips! Since my last post, I've been: trekking around Snowdon National Park for 5 days with a group of great girls - fully kitted in outdoor walking kits (that's right) and spending a few days hunting down every charity shop in my local region and eating plenty of chocolate ice cream!

Before I post a few photos to sum up what's been a lot of fun, I'll warn you, there won't be any photos from my Gold Duke of Edinburgh, as it wasn't necessarily a fashionable experience...









So in temperatures that nearly exceeded my 25 degrees target, me and my two friends Lauren and Sarah, ventured out to a local market town, for a day of rummaging through second hand shops (a very productive way to spend a saturday). I managed to sneak a few purchases, along with several iced drinks, which we enjoyed while sitting by the river.


What were wearing: 
Lauren: Printed Shorts - Miss Selfridge , Top - Next, Bag/Shoes/Hat - Peacocks , Glasses - RayBan.
Me: Top - New Look, Shorts - River Island, Belt & Sun Glasses - Primark, Sandals - Clarks.
Sarah: Top - New Look, Shorts - River Island, Shoes - Dorothy Perkins, Necklace - Boots.

My little purchases inclue this lovely pink skirt which was £2.50 from a charity shop, that I'm hoping to pair with a crochet skirt I hunted down for €10 while I was on holiday.. 


It's great to enjoy local towns and cities when the weathers nice, as it feels like your a million miles from the usual rainy UK! It was a lovely day, and I recommend hunting down some local attractions to fill your holiday of fun while the weather is nice.

I've got to catch up on some all important Zzzzzz's, so I'll speak soon...

Love

13 comments:

  1. I love that crochet top! Perfect for the hotter days! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos!! And thank you for your comment, dear!)
    Follow you with GFC! Hope, you'll follow me) <3
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done following you on GFC PLEASE DO FOLLOW BACK ON GFC TOO.


    www.zelaldecoa.blogspot.com


    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you girls look so lovely! :) it's good to see the sun there! from where i am from, it's raining like there's no tomorrow!!

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! I super love the crochet top and pink skirt <3 so feminine and pretty!!!!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful You and Lovely Outfit!. .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you match your pink skirt with the crochet top! Lovely. :)

    Felicia xx
    beautywithtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this skirt <3 Do you wanna follow each other on GFC, bloglovin or Facebook? Please let me know :* xoxo http://ourloveourpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Loved the pics and the crochet top :) .. following u through GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter (glamngloss) .. Hope u follow me too ... www.glamngloss.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures!
    xo
    http://chic-and-shine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how lovely! I really love the group photos.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)